The 2019 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) will be administered at WHA during the 2019 CAASPP Administration Window with testing dates spanning April 29-May 2.
Students will be participating in the following Smarter Balanced Consortium (SBAC) tests:
- ELA Performance Task
- ELA Computer Adaptive Assessment
- Math Performance Task
- Math Computer Adaptive Assessment
- CAST Performance Task (8th Grade Only)
- CAST Computer Adaptive Assessment (8th Grade Only)
The California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) replaces the former STAR testing program. Under the umbrella of the CAASPP, all students are assessed with:
- the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC) in Grades 3-8 & 11 and
- the CAST/CAA Science in Grades 5, 8 &10.
Selected students are also assessed with the California Spanish Assessment (CSA) in Grades 3 -12. Students who have been in the country for less than 12 months, are exempted from taking the ELA portion of the CAASPP.