WELCOME TO THE COUNSELING OFFICE
It is the mission of the Woodland Hills Academy School Counseling Department to encourage all students to reach their highest academic and personal potential through a comprehensive counseling program, which includes academic, social-emotional and college/career counseling.
The Goals of the Woodland Hills Academy Counseling Department Are:
- To assist students with educational, personal, career and goal planning.
- To develop personalized programs based on each student’s strengths and needs.
- To help students understand themselves and others.
- To assist students in identifying and dealing with problems.
- To facilitate the identification of students with special needs.
- To provide crisis intervention when necessary.
- To coordinate referrals to school and community support services.
- To serve as a resource to students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call Mrs. Weir at 818-226-2941.